Running Board Warning Light,60" L,2" W
- Item # 421H92
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C3RNR-60L-RW
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111706
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Running Board Warning Light
- Wide Range - Vehicle Lighting Perimeter Light
- Length - Vehicle Lighting 60"
- Width - Vehicle Lighting 2"
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 5/8"
- Lens Color - Vehicle Lighting Red, White
- Number of Flash Patterns - Vehicle Lighting 10
- Number of Heads 1
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting LED
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Permanent
- Standards SAE J575 and IP67
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting Pigtail
- Voltage - Vehicle Lighting 12VDC
- Beam Angle - Vehicle Lighting 180 Degrees
- Flashes per Minute Variable
- Power Source 12VDC
- Current Drawn 1.15A
- Base Material Aluminum
- Housing Material Powder Coated Aluminum
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Lens Design Narrow Strip
- Rating SAE J575, IP67
- Features Universal Surface Mount, Push Bumpers and Rear Tailgates
- Includes Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.