Red/Blue Shrouded Quad Head Dash/Deck Light, LED Lamp Type, Suction Cup Mounting, Number of Heads: 1
- Item # 13D597
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XT404RRBB
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G1697
- UNSPSC # 39111706
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Shrouded Quad Head Dash/Deck Light
- Item - Vehicle Lighting Grouping Dash/Deck Light
- Length - Vehicle Lighting 19"
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 1-1/4"
- Width - Vehicle Lighting 2"
- Lens Color - Vehicle Lighting Blue, Red
- Light Type - Vehicle Lighting Flashing
- Number of Heads 16
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Suction
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting Pigtail
- Standards SAE J845, J595 Class I, California Title 13
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting LED
- Number of Flash Patterns - Vehicle Lighting 31
- Lamp Type LED
- Flashes per Minute Variable
- Voltage 12/24VDC
- Current Drawn 2A
- Base Material Aluminum
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Lamp Life 100,000 hr.
- Includes (2) Mounting Brackets, 15" Insulated Power Cord
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr. (LED)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.