Red/Blue Dual Head Dash/Deck Light, Suction Cup, 12/24VDC
- Item # 12P036
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XT402RBSS
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G1686
- UNSPSC # 39111706
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dual Head Dash/Deck Light
- Item - Vehicle Lighting Grouping Dash/Deck Light
- Lens Color - Vehicle Lighting Blue, Red
- Number of Flash Patterns - Vehicle Lighting 22
- Length - Vehicle Lighting 9-3/4"
- Width - Vehicle Lighting 4-3/4"
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 1-3/4"
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Suction
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting Lighter Plug
- Standards SAE J845, J595 Class I, California Title 13
- Light Placement - Vehicle Lighting Interior
- Base Material Aluminum
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Housing Color Black
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Voltage 12/24VDC
- Current Drawn 1A
- Lamp Life 100,000 hr.
- Flashes per Minute Variable
- Features Shock Resistant and Weatherproof
- Includes Mounting Bracket, 12 ft. Cord w/Lighter Plug, On/Off Switch
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr. (LED)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.