Compact Strobe Light,Amber,Rotating
- Item # 14A874
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2002ASH
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111706
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Compact Strobe Light
- Item - Vehicle Lighting Grouping Strobe Light
- Lens Color - Vehicle Lighting Amber
- Light Type - Vehicle Lighting Rotating
- Number of Flash Patterns - Vehicle Lighting 1
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Permanent
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting Pigtail
- Standards SAE J845 Class I
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting Flash Tube
- Power Source - Vehicle Lighting 12VDC
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 5"
- Diameter - Vehicle Lighting 4"
- Features Field Replaceable Strobe Tube w/U-Shaped Plug
- Flashes per Minute 60
- Base Material Polycarbonate
- Housing Material Polycarbonate
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Lens Design Round
- Light Output 2 Joules
- Voltage 12VDC
- Current Drawn 0.5A
- Watts 6
- Includes 11" Pigtail
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.