Straight Cut Profile Router Bit, Carbide, 1/4" Cutter Dia.
- Item # 45DK81
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 811.065.11
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112821
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.132 lbs.
Country of Origin Italy Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Straight profile router bits can create straight grooves, dados, and slots in a surface. They are used to hollow out areas in a workpiece. These router bits have an open-flute design that provides efficient chip clearance in applications with high feed rates.Profile router bits create a decorative edge on a workpiece. They attach to a compatible router and are moved along the outside edge to make a contoured cut. Profile router bits are used in woodworking and light manufacturing.
- Item Straight Cut Profile Router Bit
- Measurement System Fractional Inch
- Cutter Dia. 1/4"
- Length of Cut 3/4"
- Overall Length 2-1/4"
- Shank Dia. 1/4"
- Shank Length 1/4"
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 3/4"
- Material - Machining Carbide
- List Number 811
- Shape Straight
- Drilling Tool Configuration Individual
- End Mill Application Finishing
- Primary Material Application Wood
- Primary Material Application ISO Code O
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.