Master Link Sub Assembly, 1-1/4", 39,000 lb., Grade 100
- Item# 2YV50
- Mfr. Model# 555277
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31151607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Grade 80 and 100 Chain Sling ComponentsBuild chain slings to meet specific application needs and requirements. Grade 100 components have a 25% higher working load limit compared to grade 80.All components meet ANSI B30.9 and OSHA standards. OSHA requires ID tag on overhead chain slings.
- Item Master Link Sub Assembly
- Grade 100
- Working Load Limit 39,000 lb.
- Finish Powder Coated
- Shape Oblong
- Material Forged Alloy Steel
- Standards OSHA, ASTM and NACM
- Includes Master Link and Two Round Rings
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions