12" x 12" Mild Bleach Fragrance Germicidal Disinfecting Wipes for Hard, Non Porous Surfaces
- Item # 4XKR8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 30359
- Catalog Page # 1512
- UNSPSC # 47131502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cleaner Chemical Product Grouping Disinfecting and Sanitizing Wipes
- Cleaning Wipe - Item Disinfecting Cleaning Wipes
- Primary Chemical Bleach
- Effective to Remove C. Difficile Spores, E.coli, HBV, HIV Type 1, Influenza A, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), Mycobacterium Tuberculosis (TB), Norovirus, Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus Faecalis (VRE), VRSA
- Wet Contact Time 2 to 3 min.
- Cleaner Container Type Bucket Refill
- Cleaner Container Size 110 ct.
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Sheet Size 12" x 12"
- Cleaner Form Wipes
- Wipes Application Disinfecting/Sanitizing
- Item Germicidal Disinfecting Wipes
- Fragrance Mild Bleach
- Color White
- Standards EPA
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.