Taper Length Drill Bit, Wire, #43, 0.0890, 118°, High Speed Steel, Bright (Uncoated)
- Item # 439T05
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C16262
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.004 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Drill Bit Grouping Drill Bit
- Item Taper Length Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Dimension Type Wire
- Drill Bit Size #43
- Decimal Equivalent 0.0890
- Drill Bit Point Angle 118 Degrees
- Drill Bit Material High Speed Steel
- Drill Bit Finish Bright (Uncoated)
- Shank Type Straight
- Flute Type Parabolic
- Overall Length 4.250"
- Flute Length 2.250"
- Coolant Fed Non-Coolant Through
- Grade General Purpose
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Dia. 0.089"
- Point Type Notched
- List Number 2565
- Standards ASME B94.11M-1993
- Application For Stainless Steel, Tool Steel, High Carbon Steel, Medium Carbon Steel, Low Carbon Steel, Cast Iron, Aluminum, Brass, Plastic, Nickel Alloy
- Number of Flutes 2
- Sizes Included #43
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 8xD
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions