Square End Mill, Weldon Flat, Cobalt, TiAlN
- Item # 437W04
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C31069
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112803
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.024 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The TiAlN coating on these end mills withstands high temperatures and protects them from wear. It allows the end mills to be used at faster speeds than end mills with a bright finish, and it resists cracks and oxidation better than TiN or TiCN coatings.Roughing cobalt square end mills remove large amounts of material from a workpiece more quickly than finishing cobalt square end mills. Cobalt end mills can be used at higher speeds and are harder and more wear-resistant than high-speed steel end mills. Sometimes called square-nose end mills, square end mills have a square nose and are rotated against a piece of stock to create a flat-bottomed groove with 90° inside corners in milling tasks. They are used for counterboring, side and face milling, and milling square shoulders.
- Item Square End Mill
- Material - Machining Cobalt
- Finish - Machining TiAlN
- Shank Type - Machining Weldon Flat
- Milling Dia. 1/2"
- Measurement System Fractional Inch
- Length of Cut 1/2"
- Overall Length 2-1/2"
- Shank Dia. 1/2"
- Neck Dia. Not Applicable
- Neck Length Not Applicable
- Helix Angle 30 Degrees
- Number of Flutes 4
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Drilling Tool Configuration Individual
- Miniature End Mill No
- List Number RG8-TA
- End Mill Application Roughing
- End Mill Style Square
- Single End/Double End Single End
- Material Grade - Machining Heavy Duty
- Primary Material Application Stainless Steel, Steel
- Primary Material Application ISO Code M, P
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions