Keyway End Mill, High Speed Steel, Bright (Uncoated), 9/16" Milling Dia.
- Item # 438F69
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C38926
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112803
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.17 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These keyway end mills have a bright finish that provides a smooth, polished surface. They are made from high-speed steel, which provides good wear resistance for general purpose milling applications. High-speed steel end mills have some flexibility and can absorb some shock and vibration in machining tasks.Keyway end mills are used to make slots in parts so that key stock can be inserted into the slots when mating other components with the parts. Keyway end mills are typically undersized, which means they create an undersized slot. This ensures a snug, secure fit when the key stock is inserted into the slot. Each end mill has flutes on its cutting head that carry chips away from the workpiece to prevent damage to the end mill or workpiece. Keyway end mills are used on CNC or manual milling machines.
- Item Keyway End Mill
- Material - Machining High Speed Steel
- Finish - Machining Bright (Uncoated)
- End Mill Cutting Type Center Cutting
- Measurement System Fractional Inch
- Milling Dia. 9/16"
- Length of Cut 1-1/4"
- Overall Length 3-3/8"
- Shank Dia. 1/2"
- Shank Type - Machining Weldon Flat
- Flute Type Helical
- Number of Flutes 2
- Helix Angle 30 Degrees
- End Mill Application Finishing
- List Number HG-2K
- Primary Material Application All Materials
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions