Jobber Drill Bit, #35, Cobalt Steel, Straw/Bronze, List Number 2075
- Item # 2VTJ4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C16537
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G0760
- UNSPSC # 27112801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Drill Bit Grouping Drill Bit
- Item Jobber Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Dimension Type Wire
- Drill Bit Size #35
- Decimal Equivalent 0.1100
- Drill Bit Point Angle 135 Degrees
- Drill Bit Material Cobalt Steel
- Drill Bit Finish Straw/Bronze
- Flute Type Parabolic
- Coolant Through No
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Overall Length 2-5/8"
- Grade High Performance
- Shank Dia. 0.1100"
- Flute Length 1-1/2"
- Point Type Notch Point
- List Number 2075
- Application For Chilled Cast Iron, High Speed Steel, High-Strength Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel And Tool Steels
- Depth x Dia. Ratio 7xD
- Number of Pieces 1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.