- Item # 3ZM92
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AFS-222
- Catalog Page # 3046
- UNSPSC # 39121506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Sensing Switch
- Type HVAC/General Purpose
- Differential (In. WC) 0.02 to 0.8
- Switch Type SPDT
- Pressure Setting Range (In. WC) 0.05 to 12.0
- Electrical Rating 300 VA Pilot Duty
- Sample Line Connector Integral Compression
- Height (In.) 6-1/8
- Width (In.) 3-1/4
- Depth (In.) 3-1/4
- Operating Temp. Range (F) -40 to 180
- Application For General Purpose, HVAC and Energy Management Uses
- Features Adjustable Set Point Range as Low as 0.05" to 12.0" WC, Compact Size, Wide Operating Temperature Range, Reliability, Long Life and Proven Ability to Withstand High Shock and Vibration Condition
- Function Senses Positive, Negative or Differential Air Pressure or When Extreme Low Temperature or Pressure is a Critical Factor
- Agency Compliance UL, CSA, FM
- Includes 2 Slip-on Tubing Adapters and Mounting Screws
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.