Reduced Shank Drill Bit, 1", High Speed Steel, Black/Gold, List Number 1877
- Item# 2TGP9
- Mfr. Model# 10741
- Catalog Page# 2802
- UNSPSC# 27112801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Drill Bit Grouping Drill Bit
- Item Reduced Shank Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Dimension Type Fractional Inch
- Drill Bit Size 1"
- Decimal Equivalent 1.0000
- Drill Bit Point Angle 118 Degrees
- Drill Bit Material High Speed Steel
- Drill Bit Finish Black/Gold
- Shank Type Round with Flats
- Flute Type Spiral
- Grade General Purpose
- Overall Length 6"
- Shank Dia. 1/2"
- Flute Length 3-1/8"
- Point Type Split Point
- List Number 1877
- Application For Alloy And Carbon Steel, Cast Iron And Wood
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.