Drill/Tap Set, 2pc, NC
- Item # 445M72
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # C22302
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.54 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item Drill Bit and Tap Set
- Drill Bit Material High Speed Steel
- Drill Bit Finish Bright (Uncoated)
- Drill Bit Dia. Included U
- Measurement System Fractional Inch
- Drill Bit Point Angle 118 Degrees
- Impact Rated No
- Smallest Drill Bit Dia. U
- Tap Material High Speed Steel
- Thread Sizes Included 7/16"-14
- Thread Type NC
- Thread Standard NC
- Thread Direction Right Hand
- Tap Finish Bright (Uncoated)
- Tap Chamfer Plug
- Tap Drill Size U
- Smallest Thread Size 7/16-14"
- Largest Thread Size 7/16-14"
- Includes Jobber Drills, Plug Spiral Point Taps, Plastic Tube Case
- Number Of Drills 1
- Number Of Taps 1
- Number of Pieces 2
- Tap Type Spiral Point
- Primary Material Application All Materials
- Primary Material Application ISO Code H, K, M, N, O, P, S
- Secondary Material Application Stainless Steel
- Secondary Material Application ISO Code M
- Dimensions Standard Fractional Inch
- Drill Series 1898
- Features Spiral Point
- Size Range 7/16-14"
- Tap Sizes Included 7/16"-14
- Thread Limit 2B
- Thread Pitch 14
- Threads per Inch 14
- Finish Bright
- Drill Sizes U
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions