Crosslink, Foam Sheet, Polyethylene, 1/4", 12", 24", Black
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Designed with PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) backing for a firm hold, this crosslinked polyethylene foam sheet offers high tensile strength and tear resistance. It's ideal for cushioning, packaging, flotation, and shock absorption applications. The crosslinking process adds resilience, elasticity, and temperature stability to the sheet, allowing use in a wide range of temperatures.
- Item - Foam Foam Sheet
- Cell Type - Foam Crosslink
- Material - Foam Polyethylene
- Thickness - Foam 1/4"
- Width - Foam 12"
- Length - Foam 24"
- Backing Type - Foam Adhesive
- Color - Foam Black
- Temp. Range (F) -100 to 180
- Thickness Tolerance +/-0.0625"
- Width Tolerance +/-0.1875"
- Length Tolerance +/-0.1875"
- Tensile Strength (PSI) 70 to 100
- Firmness @ 25% Deflection (PSI) 40 to 50
- Stretch Limit 200% to 300%
- Density 4 lb./cu. ft.
- Standards MVSS317
- Package Quantity 1
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions