White Aluminum Complex Multipurpose Grease, 400 lb., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item # 33ME94
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 655700009020
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multipurpose Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Base Oil Mineral
- Container Size 400 lb.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Grease Thickener Aluminum Complex
- Grease Color White
- Grease Container Drum
- Min. Operating Temp. 10 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 325 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.55mm
- Specific Gravity 0.98
- Timken OK Load 40 lb.
- Standards ASTM
- Application Food Machinery Bearings, Industrial Food Equipment
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Formaldehyde
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does not Contain Formaldehyde.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.