Taper Length Drill Bit, Drill Bit Size 20.00mm, Drill Bit Point Angle 125°, 4 Facet Point
- Item # 41AL02
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 17007874
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.79 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These straight-flute drill bits have a bright finish that is unaffected when the bits' cutting edges are resharpened. Carbide-tipped drill bits have carbide cutting edges that provide excellent hardness, wear resistance, and heat resistance. The bits' body is made from a material that absorb more vibration and shock than carbide, so they are less rigid and less likely to break than solid carbide drill bits. These bits are used in machine setups.These drill bits have holes that allow coolant to flow to their tip to reduce heat and help clear chips during drilling.Straight-flute drill bits are stronger than spiral-flute drill bits and resist breaking when drilling into hard and abrasive materials, such as hardened steels with a Rockwell hardness of 35 to 60 HRC. The bits provide free-cutting action, generate minimal heat during drilling, and leave a smooth finish on the hole without requiring a reaming pass. The bits' straight flutes help with chip evacuation in horizontal drilling applications.
- Item Taper Length Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Size 20mm
- Decimal Equivalent 0.7874
- Measurement System Metric
- Material - Machining Carbide Tipped
- Finish - Machining Bright (Uncoated)
- Drill Bit Point Angle 125 Degrees
- Drill Bit Point Type 4 Facet Point
- Flute Type Straight
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 8"
- Maximum Drilling Depth 8"
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Spiral Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Straight
- Shank Dia. 20mm
- Shank Length 2"
- Overall Length 10"
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 9xD
- Drill Length Class Taper Length
- Drill Point Length 5.2mm
- Coolant Fed Coolant Through
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Standards Not Rated
- Drill Diameter Tolerance +0"/-0.001"
- Web Thinning Web Thinning
- Material Grade - Machining High Performance
- Primary Material Application All Materials
- Primary Material Application ISO Code H, K, N, P
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?