Taper Length Drill Bit, Drill Bit Size 3/4", Drill Bit Point Angle 125°, 4 Facet Point
- Item # 41AK97
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 17007500
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.69 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item Taper Length Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Size 3/4"
- Decimal Equivalent 0.75
- Measurement System Fractional Inch
- Material - Machining Carbide Tipped
- Finish - Machining Bright (Uncoated)
- Drill Bit Point Angle 125 Degrees
- Drill Bit Point Type 4 Facet Point
- Flute Type Straight
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 7-3/4"
- Maximum Drilling Depth 7-3/4"
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Spiral Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Straight
- Shank Dia. 3/4"
- Shank Length 2"
- Overall Length 9-3/4"
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 9xD
- Drill Length Class Taper Length
- Drill Point Length 4.95mm
- Coolant Fed Coolant Through
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Standards Not Rated
- Drill Diameter Tolerance +0"/-0.001"
- Web Thinning Web Thinning
- Material Grade - Machining High Performance
- Primary Material Application All Materials
- Primary Material Application ISO Code H, K, N, P
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?