Taper Length Drill Bit, Fractional Inch, 31/64", 0.4844, 118°, Carbide-Tipped, Uncoated
- Item # 41AJ39
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 13004844
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.317 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Drill Bit Grouping Taper Length Drill Bit
- Item Taper Length Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Dimension Type Fractional Inch
- Drill Bit Size 31/64"
- Decimal Equivalent 0.4844
- Drill Bit Point Angle 118 Degrees
- Drill Bit Material Carbide-Tipped
- Drill Bit Finish Uncoated
- Overall Length 7-3/4"
- Flute Length 121.00mm
- Grade General Purpose
- Point Type Cam Relieved
- Application Drilling Holes In Cast and Ductile Iron, Copper, Bronze, Brass, Cast Aluminum, Fiberglass, Hard Plastics, Graphite, Carbon and Other Abrasive Materials, Not For Soft Steels
- Sizes Included 31/64"
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 8xD
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?