Taper Length Drill, 29/64", Carbide Tip
- Item # 41AJ36
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 13004531
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Taper Length Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Size 29/64"
- Decimal Equivalent 0.4531
- Measurement System Fractional Inch
- Material - Machining Carbide Tipped
- Finish - Machining Bright (Uncoated)
- Drill Bit Point Angle 118 Degrees
- Drill Bit Point Type Cam Relieved Point
- Flute Type Spiral
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 4-3/4"
- Maximum Drilling Depth 4-3/4"
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Spiral Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Straight
- Shank Dia. 29/64"
- Shank Length 2-3/4"
- Overall Length 7-1/2"
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 9xD
- Drill Length Class Taper Length
- Drill Point Length 3.45mm
- Coolant Fed Non-Coolant Through
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Standards Not Rated
- Drill Diameter Tolerance +0"/-0.001"
- Material Grade - Machining General Purpose
- Primary Material Application All Materials
- Primary Material Application ISO Code H, K, N
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?