Carbide-Tipped Taper Length Drill Bit, 23.00mm, Uncoated
- Item # 41AL11
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 17009055
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Drill Bit Grouping Drill Bit
- Item Taper Length Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Dimension Type Metric
- Drill Bit Size 23.00mm
- Decimal Equivalent 0.9055
- Drill Bit Point Angle 125 Degrees
- Drill Bit Material Carbide-Tipped
- Drill Bit Finish Uncoated
- Overall Length 254.00mm
- Flute Length 203.20mm
- Coolant Through Yes
- Grade High Performance
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Dia. 23.00mm
- Point Type 4 Facet, Web Thinned
- Application For deeper drilling in aluminum, copper, cast iron, med-high carbon steels, SS types 303 440F, titanium, fiberglass, hard plastics, graphite and carbon.
- Depth x Dia. Ratio 8xD
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.