Tractor Hydraulic Fluid, Amber, Pail
- Item # 33ME54
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 633310001004
- Catalog Page # 898
- UNSPSC # 15121504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 39.48 lbs.
- Item Tractor Hydraulic Fluid
- Type Mineral Oil
- Size 5 gal
- Size/Net Weight 5 gal
- Color Amber
- Container Type Pail
- Appearance Liquid
- Flash Point (F) 450 Degrees F
- Pour Point (F) -40 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- Viscosity (SUS @ 100 F) 300
- Viscosity Index 140
- For Use With Hydraulic Gear and Common Wet Brake Sump, Tractor
- Application Multifunctional fluid has superior EP and antiwear performance to protect tractor transmissions, and can serve as a power steering, and hydraulic pumps. The fluid lubricates differential and final drive gears, and implement drive fluid. Friction and heat transfer characteristics are designed for proper operation of tractor wet brakes and take-off clutch., axles, power brake, power take-off
- Standards ASTM
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Formaldehyde
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.