Motor Oil, Conventionall, 15W-40,55 gal.
- Item # 33ME29
- Mfr. Model # 622615001001
- Catalog Page # 929
- UNSPSC # 15121501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Motor Oil
- Base Conventional
- Size 55 gal.
- Container Type Drum
- SAE Grade 15W-40
- ISO Viscosity Grade 100
- Viscosity Index 139
- Series Citgard 600
- Color Amber
- Pour Point -30 Degrees C
- Flash Point 232 Degrees C
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- Viscosity @ 40C 118
- Viscosity @ 100C 15.6
- Application For Commercial Trucks, Agricultural Equipment, Construction Equipment, Stationary Engines and Other Diesel-Fueled Engine Applications
- For Use With Diesel Engines
- Standards API CJ-4, API-SM, Mack EO-O Premium Plus, Cummins CES 20081, Volvo VDS-4
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Formaldehyde
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.