277V Undersink Electric Tankless Water Heater, 5540 Watts, 20 Amps - Water Heaters
- Item # 54EL10
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # M20L/277HTR 110F-I
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater Design Point-of-Use
- Water Heater Application Undersink
- Commercial / Residential Commercial/Residential
- Watts - Water Heaters 5540
- Amps - Water Heaters 20
- Voltage - Water Heaters 277
- Min. Flow Activation 0.35 gpm
- Phase - Water Heaters 1
- Temp. Range - Water Heaters 110 Degrees F
- Water Connection 3/8" Compression
- Temp. Rise @ 0.5 GPM 76 Degrees F
- Item - Water Heaters Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Temp. Rise @ 6.0 GPM Limited to Thermostatic Setting
- NEMA Rating 1
- Elements Bare Wire Nickel Chrome
- Mounting Horizontal
- Pressure Range 25 to 150 psi
- Max. Flow Rate 0.5 gpm
- Wire Size 10 AWG
- Height 6-1/4"
- Width 9-5/8"
- Depth 2-3/4"
- Features Unlimited Hot Water, Can Be Use As A Digital Microprocessor for Temperature Control, 99% Energy Efficient, Vandal Resistant Housing, Environmentally Friendly
- Includes Compression Fittings, Faucet Flow Control
- Standards UL, IAPMO, UPC, ADA, ETL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.