208V Undersink Electric Tankless Water Heater, 6240 Watts, 30 Amps - Water Heaters
- Item # 10G725
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SR-30/208 HTR-I
- Catalog Page # 2707
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater Design Point-of-Use
- Water Heater Application Undersink
- Commercial / Residential Commercial/Residential
- Watts - Water Heaters 6240
- Amps - Water Heaters 30
- Voltage - Water Heaters 208
- Min. Flow Activation 0.65 gpm
- Phase - Water Heaters 1
- Temp. Range - Water Heaters 80 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Water Connection 3/8" Compression
- Item - Water Heaters Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Temp. Rise @ 1.5 GPM 28 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 2.5 GPM - Water Heaters 17 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 20.0 GPM 30A
- Mounting Horizontal
- Pressure Range 25 to 150 psi
- Wire Size 10 AWG
- Height 6-1/4"
- Width 9-5/8"
- Depth 2-3/4"
- Features 99% Energy Efficient, Compact Size, Easy to Install, Low Installation Cost, Unlimited Hot Water
- Includes Compression Fittings, Faucet Flow Controls
- Standards UL, IAPMO, HUD, CSA, ULC, ADA
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.