Green 16 oz. Drain Pipe Adhesive, 1 hr. Curing Time, 1 EA
- Item # 45RF94
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 34639
- Catalog Page # 2873
- UNSPSC # 31201601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Drain Pipe Adhesive
- Type Multipurpose
- Size 16 oz.
- Color Green
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 110 Degrees F
- Bonding Range 40 Degrees to 110 Degrees F
- Curing Time 1 hr.
- Begins to Harden 5 min.
- VOC Content Less Than 250g/L
- Viscosity Medium Body
- Specific Gravity 0.833
- Tensile Strength Not Specified
- Shear Strength Not Specified
- Substrates Polyethylene, HDPE and Styrene
- Characteristics Bonds Drain Pipe and Fittings, Deters Root Growth At The Mechanical Joint, Increase Tensile Strengh of The Bond
- Application Non-Pressure Exterior Landscape Drainage Systems
- Material Acetone, Heptane, RE-100 L
- Work Life Permanent Flexible Bond
- Functional Cure 8 to 12 hr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.