Heavy Duty Gas Cart Pressure Washer, Cold Water Type, 2.4 gpm, 3000 psi
- Item# 1TDJ4
- Mfr. Model# GP-3000-4MRB
- Catalog Page# 1429
- UNSPSC# 47121805
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Washer
- Operating Pressure Range 3000-3999 psi
- Pressure Washer Duty Rating Heavy Duty
- Operating Pressure 3000 psi
- Power Type Gas
- Pressure Washer Water Type Cold
- Pressure Washer HP Range
- Pressure Washer Style Cart
- Flow Rate Range 2-2.9 gpm
- Pressure Washer Flow Rate 2.4 gpm
- Engine Brand Subaru
- Detergent Injection System Yes
- Starter Type Recoil
- Engine Displacement 211cc
- HP 7.0
- Pump Type Crankshaft
- Pump Drive Direct
- Piston Material Solid Ceramic
- Usable Hours per Week 10 to 20
- Hose Dimensions 3/8" x 25 ft.
- Includes Hose, Trigger Gun, 36" Wand, Solid Steel Axles, And Pneumatic Tires. Choremaster(R)Feature Fold-Down Steel Handles and Inline Water Strainer. Quick-Connect Nozzles: 15 Degrees , 25 Degrees and Chemical. Low Oil Shutdown On Subaru Engines
- Length 39-1/2"
- Width 25-1/2"
- Height 32-1/2"
- Net Weight 85 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1TDJ3CHORE MASTER
Price $714.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.