Industrial Duty Air Impact Wrench, 1" Square Drive Size 290 to 1030 ft.-lb.
- Item # 48FX77
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CP6778EX-P18D
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27131501
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 12.1 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This impact wrench is designed for installing and removing threaded fasteners in wood, metal, and plastic.
- Item - Air Impact Wrenches Air Impact Wrench
- Drive Size - Air Tools 1" Square
- Body Style - Air Tools Pistol
- Retainer Type - Air Impacts Ring / Thru Hole
- Torque Range 290 to 1030 ft.-lb.
- Max. Torque 1290 ft.-lb.
- Anvil Type - Air Impacts Standard
- Anvil Length - Air Impacts 1.25"
- Duty Cycle - Air Tools Industrial Duty
- Blows per Minute - Air Tools 1050
- Air Inlet Size - Air Tools 3/8" NPT
- Max. Bolt Capacity 1"
- Average CFM @ 15 Second Run Time 9.5
- CFM @ Full Load 38
- Free Speed 5000 rpm
- Required Pressure 90 psi
- Min. Hose Size 1/2"
- Overall Length 9-13/16"
- Handle Material Composite
- Housing Material Steel
- Features Twin hammer in oil bath and steel clutch housing for long life, Extremely durable steel motor, Dust-proof (IP6) and ATEX certified
- Tool Weight 10.1 lb.
- Includes Clutch In Oil Bath, Steel Motor, Clutch Housing In Steel, Atex Certified
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions