Industrial Duty Air Impact Wrench, 1" Square Drive Size 370 to 1550 ft.-lb.
- Item # 42NX15
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CP6920-D24
- Catalog Page # 2503
- UNSPSC # 27131501
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 25.45 lbs.
Country of Origin Japan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Industrial Duty Chicago Pneumatic CP6920-P24 Series Air Impact Wrench with D-type side handle and rubber grip helps loosens bolts on demanding applications. Reliable 2-jaw clutch has progressive torque with the 1020 blow per minute. Features 4-positions regulator and easy reverse. Reliable 1" impact wrench has powerful oil bath pinless rocking dog clutch and dual type socket retainer along with a removable hole plate for suspension. For heavy industrial maintenance and production applications. "
- Item - Air Impact Wrenches Air Impact Wrench
- Drive Size - Air Tools 1" Square
- Body Style - Air Tools D-Handle
- Retainer Type - Air Impacts Ring / Thru Hole
- Torque Range 370 to 1550 ft.-lb.
- Max. Torque 1920 ft.-lb.
- Anvil Type - Air Impacts Standard
- Anvil Length - Air Impacts 1.25"
- Duty Cycle - Air Tools Industrial Duty
- Blows per Minute - Air Tools 650
- Air Inlet Size - Air Tools 1/2" NPT
- Max. Bolt Capacity 1-3/8"
- Average CFM @ 15 Second Run Time 10
- CFM @ Full Load 40.2
- Free Speed 5000 rpm
- Required Pressure 90 psi
- Min. Hose Size 1/2"
- Overall Length 14.2"
- Handle Material Aluminum
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Tool Weight 22.7 lb.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions