Industrial Duty Air Impact Wrench, 1" Square Drive Size 500 to 1100 ft.-lb.
- Item # 38VJ42
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CP7776
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27131501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Air Impact Wrenches Air Impact Wrench
- Drive Size - Air Tools 1" Square
- Body Style - Air Tools Pistol
- Retainer Type - Air Impacts Ring / Thru Hole
- Torque Range 500 to 1100 ft.-lb.
- Max. Torque 1770 ft.-lb.
- Anvil Type - Air Impacts Standard
- Anvil Length - Air Impacts 1.250"
- Duty Cycle - Air Tools Industrial Duty
- Blows per Minute - Air Tools 750
- Air Inlet Size - Air Tools 1/2" NPT
- Max. Bolt Capacity 1-1/2"
- Average CFM @ 15 Second Run Time 8.20
- CFM @ Full Load 33.0
- Free Speed 5000 rpm
- Required Pressure 90 psi
- Min. Hose Size 1/2"
- Overall Length 11-13/32
- Handle Material Rubber
- Housing Material Aluminum/Steel
- Features 2400 Nm - 1770 Ft.Lbs Maximum Torque In Reverse/Pin Less Closed Reinforced Rocking Dog Clutch Mechanism/TPR Handle & Side Handle, Being Able to Rotate In 4 Positions/Regulator Integrated In Forward/Reverse Knob with 3 Positions Power Setting In Both Directions
- Tool Weight 24.7 lb.
- Includes 2400 Nm to 1770 Ft.-Lb. Maximum Torque In Reverse, Pin Less Closed Reinforced Rocking Dog Clutch Mechanism, PR Handle and Side Handle, Being Able to Rotate In 4 Positions, Regulator Integrated In Forward/Reverse Knob with 3 Positions Power Setting In Both Directions, Rubber Bumper Protecting Both Applications and Tool (Included), Socket Retainer Ring Combined with Hole Retainer, Handle Being Able to Rotate In 4 Positions for Ultimate Operator Comfort, Angled Down Exhaust Blows Air Away From Work Place, Side Handle and Rubber Bumper
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.