Industrial Duty Air Impact Wrench, 1/2" Square Drive Size 59 to 295 ft.-lb.
- Item # 36WC39
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CP8242-P
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27131501
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 3.8 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This pistol-style air impact wrench offers comfort and control at multiple angles. It uses pneumatic pressure to deliver high amounts of torque to nuts and bolts. It is built to withstand rough handling and offers high durability and performance in production, manufacturing, or assembly environments.
- Item - Air Impact Wrenches Air Impact Wrench
- Drive Size - Air Tools 1/2" Square
- Body Style - Air Tools Pistol
- Retainer Type - Air Impacts Pin
- Torque Range 59 to 295 ft.-lb.
- Max. Torque 406 ft.-lb.
- Anvil Type - Air Impacts Standard
- Anvil Length - Air Impacts 0.75"
- Duty Cycle - Air Tools Industrial Duty
- Blows per Minute - Air Tools 1250
- Air Inlet Size - Air Tools 1/4" NPT
- Max. Bolt Capacity 1/2"
- Average CFM @ 15 Second Run Time 5.2
- CFM @ Full Load 21.2
- Free Speed 11,500 rpm
- Required Pressure 90 psi
- Min. Hose Size 3/8"
- Overall Length 7"
- Handle Material Rubber
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Features Low Noise, Limited Vibration, Lightweight, Durable, Compact, Durable Twin Hammer Clutch, (3) Power Settings Froward/Reverse, Progressive Trigger
- Tool Weight 2.6 lb.
- Includes Suspension Bail, Protective Cover
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions