General Duty Air Impact Wrench, 3/4" Square Drive Size 150 to 700 ft.-lb.
- Item # 11C938
- Mfr. Model # CP772H
- Catalog Page # 2560
- UNSPSC # 27131501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Impact Wrench
- Duty General
- Anvil Standard
- Air Impact Wrench Retainer Type O-Ring
- Square Drive Size 3/4"
- Max. Bolt Capacity 1-1/8"
- Torque Range 150 to 700 ft.-lb.
- Max. Torque 1000 ft.-lb.
- Average CFM @ 15 Second Run Time 6.00
- CFM @ Full Load 24.0
- Free Speed 4200 rpm
- Blows per Minute 900
- Retainer Type O-Ring
- Style Pistol Grip
- Required Pressure 90 psi
- Air Inlet 3/8" NPT
- Min. Hose Size 1/2"
- Overall Length 9-5/8"
- Handle Material Aluminum Cast
- Handle Type Pistol Grip
- Housing Material Aluminum Cast
- Features Classic Tool, Durable, Smooth, 360 Degrees Air Inlet Swivel
- Tool Weight 10.5 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.