3 Phase - Electrical Horizontal Tank Mounted 10.0HP - Air Compressor Stationary Air Compressor, 120
- Item # 36VZ51
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RCP-C10123HSM
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Air Compressor Stationary Air Compressor
- HP - Air Compressor 10.0
- Phase - Electrical 3
- Input Voltage - Air Compressor 208 to 240VAC, 480VAC
- Number of Stages - Air Compressor 2
- Pump Location - Air Compressor Tank Mounted
- Style - Air Compressor Simplex
- Lubrication Type - Air compressor Splash Lubricated
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 35.0
- Tank Style - Air Compressor Horizontal
- Tank Size - Air Compressor 120 gal.
- Compressor Package Type Base Model
- Amps 32/16
- Hz 60
- ASME Tank Yes
- (F)NPT Outlet 3/4"
- dBA @ 3 Feet 83
- Pump RPM 600
- Pump Oil Capacity 48 oz.
- On Pressure Switch Setting 145
- Off Pressure Switch Setting 175
- Cylinder Material Cast Iron
- Finish Powder Coated
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Control Pressure Switch
- Motor Type Open Dripproof
- Overall Length 74-1/4"
- Overall Width 25-11/16"
- Overall Height 48-3/4"
- Standards ASME
- Includes Initial Fill of Compressor Oil, Manual Drain Valve, Motor Starter, Oil Sight Glass, Precision Bearing, Pressure Gauge, Pressure Safety Valve, Tri-voltage Motor
- Item Electric Air Compressor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.