0.5 HP Industrial Duty Keyed Air Drill, Pistol Style, 1/4" Chuck Size
- Item # 40P205
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CP1014P45
- Catalog Page # 2504
- UNSPSC # 27131505
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2.35 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This pistol grip air drill offers ergonomic comfort for steady control in a variety of applications. It is designed to withstand rough handling, and offers high durability and performance in production, manufacturing, or assembly environments.
- Item - Air Drills Air Drill
- HP - Air Tools 0.5
- Body Type - Air Tools Pistol
- Chuck Size - Air Drills 1/4"
- Drill Chuck Type - Air Drills Keyed
- Reversing No
- Body Style - Air Tools Pistol
- Free Speed 4500 rpm
- Duty Cycle - Air Tools Industrial Duty
- Torque 0.6 to 2.4 ft.-lb.
- Air Inlet Size - Air Tools 1/4" NPT
- Average CFM @ 15 Second Run Time 5.3
- CFM @ Full Load 21
- Required Pressure 90 psi
- Min. Hose Size 3/8"
- Handle Material Aluminum
- Variable Speed Yes
- Throttle Type Trigger
- Bearings Ball Bearing
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Gear Train Planetary
- Overall Length 6-45/64"
- Tool Weight 1.2 lb.
- Includes Chuck Key
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions