Taper Length Drill Bit, Drill Bit Size 11/32", Drill Bit Point Angle 135°, Notched Point
- Item # 439C48
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 68822
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112801
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.115 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item Taper Length Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Size 11/32"
- Decimal Equivalent 0.3438
- Measurement System Fractional Inch
- Material - Machining High Speed Steel
- Finish - Machining Bright (Uncoated)
- Drill Bit Point Angle 135 Degrees
- Drill Bit Point Type Notched Point
- Flute Type Parabolic
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 5-1/4"
- Maximum Drilling Depth 5-1/4"
- Helix Angle 40 Degrees
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Spiral Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Straight
- Shank Dia. 11/32"
- Shank Length 1-1/4"
- Overall Length 6-1/2"
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 8xD
- Drill Length Class Taper Length
- Drill Point Length 0.0712"
- Coolant Fed Non-Coolant Through
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Series 120DH
- Standards ANSI
- Drill Diameter Tolerance +0"/-0.001"
- Material Grade - Machining Heavy Duty
- Primary Material Application Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Low Carbon Steel, Soft Alloy Steel
- Primary Material Application ISO Code N, P
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions