Cast Brass Bathroom Faucet, Cross Handle Type, No. of Handles: 1
- Item # 26Y238
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 701-HOTABCP
- Catalog Page # 2734
- UNSPSC # 40141702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bathroom Faucet
- Faucet Operation Manual
- Number of Handles 1
- Faucet Handle Type Cross
- Connection 1/2" MNPS
- Flow Rate 2.20 gpm
- Number of Holes 1
- Mounting Hole Center to Center Single Hole
- Body Material Cast Brass
- Faucet Spout Shape Straight
- ADA Compliant No
- Drain Type None
- Mounting Type - Faucet Surface
- Spout Length 3-3/8"
- Valve Type Cartridge
- Faucet Finish Chrome
- Height 3"
- Flow Outlet Type - Faucet Aerated
- Temp. Control No
- Replacement Cartridge 26Y289
- Includes Single Hole Single Supply Hot Water Sink Faucet
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr. Finish and 5 yr. on Cartridge
- Standards ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 California Health andSafety Code 116875(AB 1953-2006) Vermont Bill S.152 NSF/ANSI 372 Low Lead Content Certified to NSF/ANSI 61;Section 9 by CSA ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1
- Commercial / Residential Commercial
- CEC Compliant Non CEC Compliant
- Ligature Resistant No
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.