Brass MNPT x Barb Ball Valve, Lever with Air and Gas Index Buttons, 3/8" Pipe Size
- Item# 6XAF7
- Mfr. Model# 909-CAGCP
- Catalog Page# 2793
- UNSPSC# 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Brass
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Male NPT
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 3/8"
- Connection Type MNPT x Barb
- Port Standard
- Max. Pressure 125 psi CWP
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Seat Material PTFE
- Stem Type Positive Retained
- Handle Type Lever with Air and Gas Index Buttons
- Handle Material Zinc
- Stem Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Body Seal Material PTFE
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Brass
- Standards ANSI Z21.15B-2006
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.