3/8" Compression Inlet Type Mixing Valve, Brass, 4.6 gpm
- Item # 443V81
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 131-CFMAB
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mixing Valve
- Body Material Brass
- Flow Rate 4.6 gpm
- Inlet Type Compression
- Outlet Type Compression
- Inlet Size 3/8"
- Outlet Size 3/8"
- Temp. Range 100 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Overall Height 5"
- Overall Width 5-7/8"
- Inlet Temperature (Cold) 39 Degrees to 80 Degrees F
- Inlet Temperature (Hot) 120 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- For Use With Lavatories
- Includes Mounting Bracket
- Standards ASSE 1070, ASME A112.1070, CSA B125.70, CSA B125.3, NSF 372, NSF 61
- Compliance ASSE 1070, ASME A112.1070, CSA B125.70, CSA B125.3, NSF 372, NSF 61
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.