Blind Flange, 1 In, 1360 PSI
- Item # 1CRJ7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6519-H 1
- Catalog Page # 2817
- UNSPSC # 40142403
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.49 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Resists salts, strong acids, dilute bases, and organic solvents, this CHEMTROL natural Kynar® blind flange is ideal for use with ultra-pure water, deionized/distilled and demineralized water systems, clean chemical processes, pharmaceutical operations and food processing. Fitting is for use with PVDF pipe that conforms to ASTM D3222, Type 1, Grade 2.
- Item Blind Flange
- Pipe Fitting Material Kynar(R)
- Fitting Schedule/Class Schedule 80
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 1"
- Fitting Connection Type Socket
- Outside Dia. 4-1/4"
- Number of Holes 4
- Color Red
- Temp. Range 73 Degrees to 280 Degrees F
- Max. Socket Pressure 430 psi
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?