Peristaltic,1/6 HP,Norprene,30 GPD
- Item # 3HHF4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XP030LAHXG19
- Catalog Page # 2680
- UNSPSC # 41105105
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Chemical Metering Pumps Chemical Metering Pump
- Chemical Metering Pump Type Peristaltic
- Max. Flow (gpd) - Pumps 30.00 gpd
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 80 psi
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- Max. Viscosity - Pumps 300 cP
- HP - Pumps 1/6
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Flow Rate Output Control Adjustable
- Tubing Material - Peristaltic Pumps Norprene
- Turn Down Ratio - Pumps 20:1
- Reproducibility - Pumps +/-2.0%
- Self-Priming Yes
- Suction Lift 24 ft.
- Seals and O-Rings - Pumps CSPE
- Head and Fitting Material - Pumps PVC
- Body Material ABS
- Motor RPM 30
- Height 8-1/4"
- Length 10-29/32"
- Width 9-13/16"
- Number of Feeds 1
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Min. Flow Rate 3 gpd
- cc/Min. 78.85
- Hz 60
- Standards NSF61, ETL, cETL, ETL Sanitary
- Includes Strainer, Injection Assembly, Spare Tube Assembly and 15 ft. of Suction/Discharge Tubing, Rain Hood
- Features Adustable Rate, High Presure
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.