Backpack Sprayer, Polyethylene Tank Material, 4 gal., 120 psi Max Sprayer Pressure
- Item # 35HX48
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 63900
- Catalog Page # 1000
- UNSPSC # 21101801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Backpack Sprayer
- Sprayer Type Backpack
- Sprayer Application Garden,Lawn
- Sprayer Tank Capacity 4 gal.
- Sprayer Pressure Release No
- Tank Material Polyethylene
- In Tank Filter Yes
- Hose Length 42"
- Fill Opening Size 6"
- Wand Material Stainless Steel
- Nozzle Spray Pattern Cone,Fan
- Adjustable Nozzle Yes
- Sprayer Nozzle Material Brass, Polypropylene
- Max Sprayer Pressure 120 psi
- Wand Length 18"
- Features Jet Clean Dual Displacement Piston Over Diaphragm Pump, Swing Away Pump Handle
- Hose Material Reinforced PVC
- Includes (3) Nozzles, Back Pad, Double Padded Shoulder Straps
- Pump Length 6"
- Seal/Gasket Material Viton(R)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 36N340WESTWARD
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.