1 Phase - Electrical Horizontal Tank Mounted 1.00HP - Air Compressor Stationary Air Compressor, 30 g
- Item # 6CJH9
- Mfr. Model # CHSMOA15
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Air Compressor Stationary Air Compressor
- HP - Air Compressor 1.00
- Phase - Electrical 1
- Input Voltage - Air Compressor 240VAC
- Number of Stages - Air Compressor 1
- Pump Location - Air Compressor Tank Mounted
- Style - Air Compressor Simplex
- Lubrication Type - Air compressor Oil Free
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 2.70
- Tank Style - Air Compressor Horizontal
- Tank Size - Air Compressor 30 gal.
- Compressor Package Type Fully Packaged
- Amps 6.2
- Hz 60
- ASME Tank Yes
- (F)NPT Outlet 1/2"
- dBA @ 3 Feet 67
- Pump RPM 575
- On Pressure Switch Setting 70
- Off Pressure Switch Setting 100
- Cylinder Material Cast Iron
- Finish Enamel
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Control Pressure Switch
- Motor Type Open Dripproof
- Overall Length 41-1/2"
- Overall Width 24"
- Overall Height 37-3/16"
- Standards CAGI/PNEUROP PN2CPTC2, ASME
- Includes Air Cooled Aftercooler, Manual Drain Valve, Motor Starter, Precision Bearing, Pressure Gauge, Pressure Safety Valve, Vibration Isolators
- Item Electric Air Compressor
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.