25 ft. Unshielded Tray Cable with 25 Conductors and 16 AWG Wire Size, Gray
- Item # 2TZT6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CF130US-15-25-25
- Catalog Page # 352
- UNSPSC # 26121629
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Continuous Flexing Tray Cable
- Number of Conductors 25
- Wire Size - Wire and Cable 16 AWG
- Cable Type - Wire and Cable Continuous Flexing
- Jacket Material - Wire and Cable PVC
- Wire Color Black with White Numbers, (1) Green/Yellow
- Shielded / Unshielded Unshielded
- Conductor Material Copper
- Spool Length 25 ft.
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.77"
- Jacket Color Gray
- Max. Amps 8
- Max. Voltage 600V
- Temp. Range 23 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Features Oil Resistant and Flame Resistant
- Standards UL TC/ MTW CSA AWM FT4/ CE
- Wire and Cable Item Tray Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2TZD8Cut to Length, Order by the Foot Unshielded Tray Cable with 25 Conductors and 16 AWG Wire Size, GrayCHAINFLEX
Item # 2WGR7CHAINFLEX
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.