6.6W LED Magnetic Temporary Job Site Light, Yellow, 500 Lumens
- Item # 14V992
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 97120
- Catalog Page # 535
- UNSPSC # 39112002
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temporary Job Site Light
- Type - Job Site Lighting Magnetic
- Power Source - Job Site Lighting Corded (AC)
- Lumens 500
- Number of Lamp Heads 1
- Cord Length - Job Site Lighting 20 ft.
- Max. Extension Height 4"
- Light Technology LED
- Light Distribution - Job Site Lighting Flood
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Voltage 120VAC
- Lamp Watts 6.6
- Color Yellow
- Item - Job Site Lighting Temporary Job Site Light
- Lamp Included Yes
- Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- NEC Cord Designation SJTW
- Gauge/Conductor 18/2
- NEMA Plug Configuration 1-15P
- Replacement Lamp Mfr. No. 97120
- Features Vinyl Jacket Material, Very Low Heat Output, Corrosion Resistant, Plastic Housing, White Indicator Light, 1200" Length
- Standards cETLus
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.