51W LED Floor Stand Temporary Job Site Light, Yellow, 3000 Lumens
- Item # 30PK96
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5270
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111516
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temporary Job Site Light
- Type - Job Site Lighting Floor Stand
- Power Source - Job Site Lighting Corded (AC)
- Lumens 3000
- Number of Lamp Heads 3
- Cord Length - Job Site Lighting 7 ft.
- Max. Extension Height 86"
- Light Technology LED
- Light Distribution - Job Site Lighting Spot
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Voltage 120VAC
- Lamp Watts 51
- Color Yellow
- Item - Job Site Lighting Temporary Job Site Light
- Lamp Included Yes
- Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- NEC Cord Designation SJTW
- Gauge/Conductor 18
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Guard Type Tempered Glass
- Replacement Lamp No
- Features 3 Panel design with rotating wings for 360 Deg directional lighting, 0.47A, Impact resistant for durability in harsh environments, 180 Deg Tilt to provide illumination on various levels, Very low heat output allows for use in tight work areas
- Includes Handle
- Standards cETLus
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.