1000 Watts Metal Halide HID Lamp, BT37, Mogul Screw (E39), 110,000 Lumens, 4000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 14V999
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5910
- Catalog Page # 535
- UNSPSC # 39101614
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Overall Bulb Shape BT
- Bulb Shape BT37
- Bulb Base Type Mogul Screw (E39)
- Watts 1000
- Bulb Color Temp. 4000K
- Lumens 110,000
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Light Technology Metal Halide
- Light Appearance 4000 to 4999K, Cool White
- Bulb Type High Output
- Color Rendering Index 65
- Average Bulb Life 9000 hr.
- Bulb Operating Position Universal
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Standards ETL UL 153
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.