1/3 HP Unit Heater Motor,Permanent Split Capacitor,1075 Nameplate RPM,115 Voltage, Frame 48Y
- Item # 4UE28
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # UH1036V1
- Catalog Page # 58
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Unit Heater Motor
- Motor Application HVAC/R
- Motor Sub Application Unit Heater
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- HP 1/3
- Nameplate RPM 1075
- Voltage 115
- Frame 48Y
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Mounting Type Cradle Base
- No. of Speeds 1
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 5.3
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Ins. Class A
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Efficiency Group Energy Efficient
- Overall Length 10-5/8"
- Length Less Shaft 5-5/8"
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 5"
- Body Dia. 5-5/8"
- Ring Dia. 2-1/2"
- Ring to Ring Center 5-3/16"
- Mounting Stud Pattern 3-5/8" x 3-5/8", 4-1/2" x 2-9/16"
- Application Unit Heaters and Other Shaft-mounted Fan and Blower Equipment in Dusty, Dirty, Noncombustible Environments
- RPM Range 1001-1100
- Standards UL Recognized (E46412/E49807), CSA Certified (LR43341/LR4642)
- Includes 5 MFD 370 VAC Capacitor, Four 8-32 Dummy Studs, Mounting Base, 2 Mounting Clamp Assemblies
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4LY92CENTURY
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.