1/12 HP, HVAC Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 1550 Nameplate RPM, 115/208-230 Voltage, Frame 3.3
- Item# 2NFD1
- Mfr. Model# 9721
- Catalog Page# 53
- UNSPSC# 26101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item HVAC Motor
- Motor Application HVAC/R
- Motor Sub Application Direct Drive Fan/Blower
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Air-Over
- Duty Continuous
- HP 1/12
- Nameplate RPM 1550
- Voltage 115/208-230
- Frame 3.3
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Full Load Amps 1.1/0.50
- Hz 60/50
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Ins. Class B
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- No. of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Stud
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Body Dia. 3.3"
- Shaft Dia. 5/16"
- Shaft Length 3-1/8"
- Length Less Shaft 4-1/8"
- Mounting Stud Location 4/Both Ends
- Stud/Base Mtg. Pattern 2 x 2"
- Phase 1
- Application Replaces 1/12, 1/15 and 1/20 HP PSC and Less Efficient Shaded Pole Motors In Bohn, Chandler, Climate Control and Larkin Refrigeration Equipment
- RPM Range 1501-1600
- Includes Reversing Plug and Extra Mounting Nuts for Quick Installation
- Standards UL Recognized (E22286), CSA Certified (LR12645)
- Mounting Pattern 2 x 2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3RCY5DAYTON
Price $144.40 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.