1/2 HP Condenser Fan Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 1075 Nameplate RPM, 460 Voltage, Frame 48Y
- Item# 1UMG2
- Mfr. Model# FEH1056SF
- Catalog Page# 62
- UNSPSC# 26101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Condenser Fan Motor
- Motor Application HVAC/R
- Motor Sub Application Condenser Fan
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- HP 1/2
- No. of Speeds 1
- Nameplate RPM 1075
- Frame 48Y
- Voltage 460
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 1.5
- Motor Mounting Type Stud
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Ins. Class F
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Max. Ambient Temp. 70 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Overall Length 12-7/16"
- Length Less Shaft 6-7/16"
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 6"
- Body Dia. 5-5/8"
- Stud Quantity 4
- Mounting Stud Pattern 3-5/8" x 3-5/8"
- Stud Size 8-32
- Lead Length 36"
- Motor Shaft Design Double-Flat
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Features Energy Efficient, Auto Protector, Extended Through Bolts
- Duty Continuous
- Capacitor Required 2MDV7
- RPM Range 1001-1100
- Standards UL Recognized (E25022), CSA Certified (LR 43341)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4M2071/2 HP Condenser Fan Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 1075 Nameplate RPM, 208-230 Voltage, Frame 48YZDAYTON
Price $108.20 / each
Item # 4M2261/4 HP Condenser Fan Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 825 Nameplate RPM, 208-230 Voltage, Frame 48YZDAYTON
Price $152.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.