3/4 HP Milk Pump Motor,Permanent Split Capacitor,3450 Nameplate RPM,208-230 Voltage,Frame 56HCZ
- Item # 33L125
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # B592
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Farm Duty Motors Milk Pump Motor
- Motor Application Farm Duty
- Motor Sub Application Milk Pump
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- HP 3/4
- Nameplate RPM 3450
- Frame 56HCZ
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 208-230
- Full Load Amps 4.0-3.8
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical Shaft Down
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Stainless Steel
- Finish Black
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Max. Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 1/2, 3/4"
- Shaft Length 2-5/16"
- Length Less Shaft 9-5/16"
- Overall Length 11-5/8"
- Ins. Class B
- Capacitor Required Yes
- RPM Range 3001-3600
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 73.5%
- Motor Efficiency Group Standard Efficient
- Includes Stainless Steel Shaft
- Standards UL, CSA
- Item Milk Pump Motor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.